AIR BAND CHALLENGE
Calling all rockers, air drummers and boombox aficionados!
Back by popular demand is our AIR BAND CHALLENGE. On Wednesday, June 1st, we are hosting a choreographed lip sync competition of epic proportions. That’s right! Partner up with your group of friends or register as a solo artist. Find your favorite jam or splice together the greatest medley of all times. Get your choreograph on and find the best props because we want you to win, and to WIN BIG!
Take a look at our rules and guidelines and sign up if you want to participate, or just come be entertained!
Either way, we’ll see you on June 1st at 6pm for free food, free fun and free music!
COMPETITION RULES AND GUIDELINES
- EVERY AIRBAND MUST FILL OUT A REQUEST FORM
- SONGS ARE LIMITED TO 3 MINUTES
- SONGS MUST NOT CONTAIN EXPLICIT LYRICS OR CONTENT (submissions must be approved by student ministry staff)
- ALL COSTUMES AND WARDROBE MUST BE APPROPRIATE
- MASH-UPS ARE ALLOWED BUT MUST BE EDITED BY AIRBAND TEAM
- ANY SPECIAL PRODUCTION REQUESTS/LIGHTING CUES MUST BE COMPLETED IN THE AIRBAND FORM BY MONDAY, MAY 30TH AT 12AM
- AIRBANDS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN PROPS AND COSTUMES
- ANY MESS CREATED BY YOUR GROUP MUST BE CLEANED UP AFTERWARDS
- ABSOLUTELY NO WATER/LIQUIDS ALLOWED
- JUDGES WILL JUDGE ON CREATIVITY, CHOREOGRAPHY, SONG CHOICE AND OVERALL FUN
- THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR OVERALL WINNER
If you are still uncertain about what AIRBAND CHALLENGE will look like, just take a look at this playlist from past students who have participated in Airband from 2020.