Christmas: From Family To Family
This Christmas season, we have a brand-new opportunity to serve families in our local congregation and community who are experiencing financial difficulty. We are asking you, as the church, to purchase new gifts and donate them to stock the shelves of our first ever Mt. Horeb Christmas Store. Families who could use some assistance in providing gifts for their children for Christmas will be invited to come to the store and shop, selecting from the donated items.
Imagine the excitement, pride and dignity they will feel as they get to choose items that they know their kids will love!
To ensure that families can choose from gender and age-appropriate gifts, we have created “gift tags”. These tags are available in-person or online.
- In-Person: Visit the tables outside as you exit the worship services on Sunday, November 15 and 22.
- Online: Grab a tag online by CLICKING HERE from now until November 26.
Take as many tags as you like, but we do ask that you return a gift for every tag that you grab. Tags are marked by age, gender and gift value.
- Find a gift that fits the gender, age, and price range on your tag.
- Attach the tag to the corresponding gift you purchase. Please leave gifts unwrapped.
If you did an online tag, please attach something to your gift indicating the gender, age, and price range from that tag.
- Drive through our collection area at the Missions Ministry Offices:
- Sunday, November 29 on your way in or out of morning worship services.
- November 30 – December 4 between 10am and 7pm.