ADULT DISCIPLESHIP ADMINISTRATOR
SPIRITUAL QUALITIES DESIRED
- Exhibit Christian character and love for Jesus Christ
- Exhibit caring relationships with members and general public
- Promote unity among the church staff and the congregation
- Uphold and fulfill the core values of Mt. Horeb UMC
- Support the ministry of Mt. Horeb through prayer, attendance, participation and tithing principles
- Commitment to worship on a regular basis
- View your position as a ministry to the church by serving others
- Attendance for small group and Sunday school
- Planning Center: room assignments & events
- Maintain Calendar
- Create adult discipleship guide for spring and fall
- Post regularly on adult ministry Facebook page
- Curriculum for small groups and Sunday school
- Make sure leaders and members of small groups have access to Right Now Media
- Realm: Train leaders how to use the app
- Maintain rosters for small group and Sunday school in Realm
- Keep in contact with speakers for Sisterhood events and other adult ministry events
- PO’s for speaker fees, reimbursements, orders, etc.
- Admin duties for events such as Night to Shine, Sisterhood, etc.
- Meet with leaders to teach them to how to use Plex, Apple TV, Right Now Media
SKILLSET / EXPERIENCE
- Ability to accomplish and complete duties independently
- Proven time management skills
- Proven leadership qualities
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Striving for excellence in ministry
- Organizational and administration skills necessary
This position is part time and reports to the Adult Discipleship Director.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter to apply.