Our Facilities team is looking for two individuals responsible for meeting the general maintenance needs of the church. These two positions will also assist with other general facilities duties as needed or required.
- General Maintenance includes painting, electrical, carpentry and plumbing duties.
- Set up rooms for programs, meetings, worship activities, concerts, recreational activities and other venues.
- Assist with other general needs including but not limited to: running floor machines, vacuuming, trash and recyclable waste removal.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must complete a successful background check and in-house Safe Sanctuary training class.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- References required.
- Part-time position(s) approximately 20-25 hours per week.
- Reports directly to Facilities Manager.
- This position supports the ministries and mission of the church.
To apply for this job opening forward your resume to Chris Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org