Our Facilities team is looking for someone responsible to meet the general maintenance needs of the church. This position will also assist with other general facilities duties as needed or required.
- General Maintenance includes painting, electrical, carpentry and plumbing duties.
- Set up rooms for programs, meetings, worship activities, concerts, recreational activities and other venues.
- Assist with other general needs including but not limited to: running floor machines, vacuuming, trash and recyclable waste removal.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Job hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 5-9 PM and Saturday from 2-9 PM.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and complete a successful background check and in-house Safe Sanctuary training class.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- References required.
This is a part-time position and reports directly to Facilities Manager.
This position supports the ministries and mission of the church.
To apply for this job opening forward your resume to Chris Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org