Looking for an individual to produce designs that effectively communicate the vision and purpose of the church and its ministries.
- Conceptualize ideas and concepts with Communications Director and team to brand sermon series, create marketing collateral, new designs, layouts, logos, and more.
- Receive projects with design direction from Communications Director and complete them on time and with attention to detail.
- Clear, collaborative and responsive communication with Communications Director and church staff.
- Use creativity to promote the mission and values of the church through communication.
- Create digital and print graphics that are consistent with the church brand.
- Two years experience in graphic design
- Examples of work available online
- Proficiency in Mac OS X and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress and InDesign
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must align with the vision, values and doctrinal statement of Mt. Horeb United Methodist Church
- This is a full-time position
- Reports directly to the Communications Director
- This position will support all ministries in the church as needed
- Hours may vary depending on the week.
To apply for this job opening, forward your resume to Chris Carver at email@example.com