SUNDAY FACILITIES MAINTENANCE
Our Facilities team is looking for an individual responsible for meeting the general maintenance needs of the church during weekend hours.
- General maintenance includes painting, electrical, carpentry and plumbing duties.
- Set up and break down rooms for programs, meetings, worship activities, concerts, recreational activities and other venues.
- Assist with other general needs including but not limited to: running floor machines, vacuuming, trash and recyclable waste removal.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must complete a successful background check and in-house Safe Sanctuary training class.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- References required.
- Part-time position during weekend.
- Reports directly to Facilities Manager.
- This position supports the ministries and mission of the church.
Applications may be picked up and returned from the front desk at the administrative area.
For more information, contact Chris Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org